Please Note: You must have flash enabled in your browser to view our stickynote messages.
The Center for College Planning team knows that students need support planning and paying for college. And, we're always looking for creative and effective ways to bring the message of affordability, access and awareness to New Hampshire residents.
Did you know?
The CCP Library within our Concord offices at 4 Barrell Court provides a space for individuals to gather detailed information on colleges and universities. With an extensive collection of college catalogs, the library is a great resource for students of all ages who want to learn more about schools in New England and nationwide. The library has dedicated computers that can be used to help students complete college applications. Users can also access a unique software program to search for college majors. Generally, the CCP library is open M-F from 8am-5pm and later by appointment.
Take Advantage of Free College Counseling
All NH students and parents are able to make free appointments to meet with expert college counselors for assistance filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and tips for filing the CSS Profile form. College counselors also meet with prospective college students to discuss preparing for the college process and application details, funding options, and preparing to be a college athlete. Appointments can be made by contacting CCP at 1-888-7-GRADUATE x119 or via email College Planning.
Beyond the CCP Library and free college counseling appointments, below are links with details about our signature programs for students in all stages of the college planning process.
- "I'm Going to College" Month - Tour & Annual Celebration
- Destination College SM - Signature College Planning Event for HS Students
- Discover U - Interactive Campus-based Program for 8th Graders
- I Can Save - NH Jump$tart Coalition Financial Literacy Partnership
- College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Site & Scholarship Program
- STAR - Support Program for Youth-in-Care
- E-newsletter: Varsity Letter for HS Students & Parents
- About the College Planning Bear
- Order Free Publications
- I am College Bound - incentive website for NH college-bound HS students
- Campaign for Financial Education
- Borrow a book from the CCP Lending Library
- College Gurus Radio Show
Have an idea to help create a college-going culture in New Hampshire? Let us know how we can help!